4.20.2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

As you might have noticed a couple of changes around here.

Freshened up the page a tad. I feel it's easier to read from a white background. I want to eventually get a new blog header but that might take me 6 months so these little change are good for now.

So, besides the bright white background, we also have some new links to check out on the side tool bar area. New ways to stay updated on blog posts by direct email or following via Bloglovin'
Also, you can follow my personal Instagram & Pinterest

Just the little things that I am working on slowly, I'm not much of a computer wiz.

Ok so I will leave you with a photo of my dearest love bug, Jack, who was cuddling in bed with mommy when she had very bad morning sickness. Isn't he the cutest! 


Have a wonderful Friday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...