4.18.2012

Gender Reveal Party & Video Reaction

So I went to one of those early gender ultra sound places and was able to find out the sex of Baby Buttercup at 13 weeks exactly. Are you a little skeptical..?? SO WAS I! But they say it 99% accuracy.... 

My sister Savannah was the only one who knew the gender of the baby, I had the technician write it down and hand the pictures to her. It was killing me that I had to wait a day to find out, but I wanted to find out with the rest of my family. It turned out to be a really special moment that we all shared together. 

We went with a mustaches vs bows instead of a typical girls vs boys. The colors, grey for boy and yellow for girl. I am not fan of the baby blue and bright pink thing.

****Please watch the video at the very bottom! 

Invitation that my amazing brother made


We all had a lot of fun with name ideas!

The food was all of my pregnancy cravings





 Savannah had put a blue or pink chocolate in the center of the cupcakes, so when we all took a bite...GENDER REVEAL!!! 

As you can see I was gender neutral-boy or girl I do not care, I am just happy with a baby! 

 We made these fun chocolate lollipops

Here is the vide of us all finding out together. I look upset but that is my shocked face. Finding out the gender of the baby made my pregnancy become very real, it was like I was finding out I was pregnant again. 


To be honest I wanted to cry and throw up all at the same time. I was so nervous and excited to find out the sex of our baby! 
I did not take a bite of the cupcake because 1. I was so nervous and I knew I was being recorded & 
2. sweets at that time made me a little nauseous.  





 Colour Her Hope is where we got some inspiration.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love everything!

Anonymous said...

One of the BEST days of our life's. Thank you Heather for making us all wait. We always loved your party planing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...