10.27.2014

Team Red White and Blue

Hey guys!

I wanted to stop in and fill you in on a little something I've been cooking up (actually sewing up)! 

As apart of the Feathers on 1st mission statement we are community driven and give back in many different ways. We have made donations to non-profits, helped raise funds for foster care families, and donate to Instagram auctions for multiple causes. We believe in a support system model. And while we do not yet have the funds to make huge donations to charitable programs, we do what we can now. 

When I name the new colorways I usual just go with my first thought when looking at the fabric. Whatever that color/fabric brings to mind. With our new dark green hexagon leggings, the 1st thing that came to mind was "Fatigue", as in military fatigues. The color is very similar to an army green. 


With choosing the name of "Fatigue" it got me thinking this would be a great opportunity to donate a portion of profits of sales to a US military non-profit organization! So that's exactly what we are going to do!

With each sale of anything in the Fatigue print a donation will be made to Team Red, White & Blue

Team Red, White & Blue is an organization that reconnects veterans into their local community through physical and social activities. They have a great mission statement video if you would like to learn more. This organization touched me because I find so much strength & inspiration thru being connected to my local and social media community. 

Let's help out our veterans because they have given so much for us!

Here is a link to our Fatigue Hexagon Leggings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...