1.14.2014

Showing 2014 who is boss... Hopefully

 
Now that Butter is a little older and I am slowly becoming less controlling... I am going to try and start blogging again, posting all my creations and custom orders. Also, I am going to be putting more effort into my Etsy and sewing, which above all is my greatest passion! 


So I think 2014 is the year of non stop barf, or thats at least how its going so far... 
I think I have already been barfed on 5-6 times. The joys of motherhood! 
Other than that I am really stoaked for 2014! My husband is really into setting goals this year, I love his zeal. I have never been a "New Year New You" type person. I am more of a, if you want to change or set goals-anytime is the best time to start. But this year I think I will indulge my husband and make some goals, it will probably help keep my ADD brain focused. 

Here is some of the work I did in 2013! 










I do have this giddy feeling when I think of 2014... It has a lot of hope and excitement. 
So I am going to do my best and accomplish all my goals, that I haven't set yet, and be a great wife & mother. 

I am going to show 2014 who is boss!  
Hopefully

2 comments:

Jim Balaam said...

Go Heather

Suzanne said...

You get so much accomplished in a week then I could ever do in two. I know what ever you set your mind to, you will do! Can't wait to see all your creativity in 2014. Hmm what will you make next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...