1.28.2014

Custom Window Treatments

No worries the Babies is almost a one and half and I am just now finishing her window treatments...
Sadly if you are in my family your sewing requests are alwsys the last ones done.
Hubbers has a stack of shorts that need repair.. maybe in a year, or so..

But non the less they are done now! So lets take a look!

Baby loves her room dark, like I trip on things on the way out because its blackout. So we got these great black out vinyl shade at Home Depot. I wish it was a little wider, because light peaks out the side but, it was the widest shade they made. 
Nonetheless it does a great job at blocking the majority of the light. 





I used some leftover tassel garland from her birthday party to hang on her wall. 
I love it in her room. 


The Hubbers isn't too fond of bold print, obviously this has affected out marriage- not really, but I won him over on this one. With her grey walls and white furniture it gives the room just the right
amount of texture and liveliness. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...