3.18.2012

Spilling the beans... FINALLY

WOW WOW WOW I know it has been a while but there is a reason...

Introducing Baby:



Due Date: September 25 - our anniversary

Yes I have been MIA because I have been sick for the last 2  months. Literally all I could do was sleep and try not to throw up. Since I am almost into my 2nd trimester I have started to feel better and even got 10 hours of much needed sleep the other night, that was only interrupted twice for having to get up and go to the bathroom. Oh the joys of pregnancy.
I have come to find out there are many of these "joys of pregnancy"

1.Frequent constant potty breaks- all day & all night

2. Only going #1 and saying "so long to #2"

3. Bloating and lots of it- I looked almost 6 months pregnant after every meal

4. Good bye cooking, good bye grocery store, good bye perfume, good bye anything that has the slightest smell of any kind

5. Hello Zofran

6. Painful headaches that are not curable by Tylenol, the only kind of pain reliever you can take

7. Extreme fatigue

8. Followed by insomnia

9. Surge of tears & extreme emotions- It could be the door greeter at church that makes me cry or watching a commercial on t.v.

10. Acne- worse than jr high

OK so now you know what its really like and why I have been living under a rock for the past 2 months. I just thought you got morning sickness and that was it, but its actually all day sickness. What's so funny is, its all caused by a little miracle thats not even and inch long, now the baby is almost 3 inches long!

Yes and this little miracle took 10 months of trying!

So my last ultrasounds the baby actually looked like a baby and not a lentil bean. He/She was flipping kicking and hiccuping. A very active little person who would not stop moving. So stinking CUTE! Oh and that heartbeat! Its like the greatest melody on the plant earth, heart rate was 142-146. Which makes me think maybe its a boy.....but when I have dreams about the baby its always a girl.

News coming next week about the gender and the amazing party I am having to share it with my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather I am tearing up I am so happy for you and Jimbo, I love you guys~I think its a boy, Michele

Savannah said...

IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE...AND THE BEST ONE EVER EVER EVER. love you baby balaam.

xoxox
auntie vana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...