1.05.2012

First Feature of 2012

Hope we all had a wonderful Holiday! I know mine was! I feel so blessed by friends and family.

Over the Holiday Feathers on First got a feature from a fellow blogger, Tiffany Lane Handmade. I did a custom pillow for her and she was a doll to work with!

Check out the feature HERE!





It was all apart of this really cute gift she put together for a friend!



I love seeing how people use my pillows. Its so touching!

ALSO.... I know how most bloggers are doing a 2011 recap but allot of wonderful things happened to me in 2011. It would be hard to pick only a couple, or else you guys would be getting the worldest largets blog post- NOT FUN
But I will think about it... if I find time to think... I don't really have time for thinking anymore...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...