11.03.2011

Felling Crafty???


Feathers On 1st will be at a Craft Fair in Long Beach 
this Saturday 9-4 
at

Faith Presbyterian Church
500 San Antonio Ave 
Long Beach, CA

The event is a fundraiser for the churches missions fund. They go all over and its a cool opportunity to get some holiday shopping done while knowing you are giving back.

Its all being put on by this girly Heather Kent
She has some really original jewelry designs. 

I am thinking about this one... 


There will be all different artist

Here are some of the items that caught my eye when I was browsing through shops











Vintage finds from Paper Jar


Because you must have a chunky neck scarf for fall from Classy Broad


ADORABLE children's headbands Sadie Birds Boutique

So needless to say there are some great items and I am just a tad stressed about getting all my stuff ready.
You don't even want to see my house right now.... just imagine a fabric store being in your living room... 
the Hubbers only has one spot to sit on the couch.. 
But hey, that one spot it better than no spot!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...